Clan IFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Interstellar Federal Society

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good day fellow members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Samuel James Aran

Samuel James Aran

Good day fellow members Empty
PostSubject: Good day fellow members   Good day fellow members Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:31 am

Good day my fellow troops. I am Samuel James Aran your Chancellor. I control all armies of this Empire and all citizens of this Empire are mine. This is my Clan and I welcome you.
Back to top Go down
https://clan-ifs.forumotion.com
Nokiemens[DSO]

Nokiemens[DSO]

PostSubject: Re: Good day fellow members   Good day fellow members Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:57 am

Samuel James Aran wrote:
Good day my fellow troops. I am Samuel James Aran your Chancellor. I control all armies of this Empire and all citizens of this Empire are mine. This is my Clan and I welcome you.

-cough- Razz You're only as in control as the elitists say you a- i mean... as you think you are! Now keep up the.. uh.. good.... oh who am I kidding, this guy's the best clan leader ever! Just look at MP! Razz

Now go serve this guy, ladies and gents! XD
Back to top Go down
VA]666[

VA]666[

PostSubject: Re: Good day fellow members   Good day fellow members Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:11 am

*Cough* You mean, serve him or we'll kill you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good day fellow members   Good day fellow members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good day fellow members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan IFS :: Clan IFS :: Citadel of the Chancellor-
Jump to: