Clan IFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Interstellar Federal Society

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interested in joining?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nokiemens[DSO]

Nokiemens[DSO]

Interested in joining? Empty
PostSubject: Interested in joining?   Interested in joining? Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:05 am

Hey all. Those interested in joining the edge-of-space exploration and relations dealing section of the forum should send in an application here. ^^ Just remember our motto: If you didn't bring it along, we aren't gonna replace i- oh wait that's our other one... The one I was thinking of is: That star's gonna go supernova, so NO we can't visit it! But yes, we will visit that stellar nursery... and that one planet inhabited by xenophobic creatures.. But anyway, fill out an application here if you're wanting to join the Deep-Space Operations section of the Interstellar Federal Society! Just make sure to include your name, your specialty, and your known fears! Have fun, ladies and gentlemen! Play nice!
Back to top Go down
Samuel James Aran

Samuel James Aran

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining?   Interested in joining? Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:15 am

This is your Admiral for the Deep Space Operation portion of the IFS.
Back to top Go down
https://clan-ifs.forumotion.com
Nokiemens[DSO]

Nokiemens[DSO]

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining?   Interested in joining? Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:59 am

No, Sam. I'm the admiral XD The nukes say so.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining?   Interested in joining? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interested in joining?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan IFS :: Deep Space Operation :: Barracks-
Jump to: